"A Great Place to Work!"
Due to continued growth, Zepnick Solutions, Inc., a leader in industrial automation engineering and equipment, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, has an immediate opening for an experienced, creative and dynamic individual for:
• Work with ZSI Team and Customers to Solve Issues and Define Solutions
• Collect data required to develop and improve process systems
• Develop and Update P&ID’s
• Develop Piping, Pump and Instrument Specifications
• Develop Process Operational Strategies and work with Controls Engineers to implement Process Controls Strategies
• Work with Designers and Engineers to Develop Design and Installation Documentation
• Specify and Purchase Equipment
• Oversee equipment fabrication and installation
• Schedule and coordinate work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets
• Familiar with Piping Design and Standards
• Familiar with USDA Dairy and PMO Requirements
• Controls Understanding a Plus
• Minimum Four-Year BS Engineering Degree
• 10-Years’ Experience in the Dairy / Food and or Paper Industry
This is a fulltime, direct-hire position. In addition to an attractive wage, Zepnick Solutions, Inc. offers a full benefit package including health, life, and disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid vacation, and holidays. Come join our outstanding team!
To apply, send your resume to: HR@zepnick.com. Type "Process Controls Engineer" in the subject line.
Or mail to:
Zepnick Solutions, Inc.
1310 Brookfield Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54313